BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful for My Classmates

I am so thankful for Jenny boo. However that's spelled. She is quite possibly the most energetic person I know, always happy, always willing to help Edmund and I when we have troubles. Which is fairly often. She keeps me on my toes and helps me pay attention. Or distracts me. Again I'm thankful for Jenny.
Im also thankful for Dante, he makes sure we all don't say things that are ridiculous sometimes. He covers that realm of thought. His fault sparks creative thinking. Not to say he always makes ridiculous points. To be real, I'm thankful for my whole class, all the interesting things that come from us. Also i love the freedom of American Lit. Its not like a jail cell, its a place where thought is provoked.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Mawwww that's so nice of you :P. I really also like your last sentence its quite inspirational and true.